Pages

12.05.2010

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

MmmMMmmm. Mint. Ever had those regular chocolate chip cookies that had so many chocolate chips in it? And you get tired of it because its too sweet or too chocolate-y? Well, here is a solution! Mint chocolate chip cookies. It has just the right amount of chocolate chips, and the right amount of mint chips that will satisfy both your chocolate and cookie craving.

Yes, I do have another post with mint chocolate chips, but that was mint chocolate chips with oatmeal. This one is just regular chocolate chips.
The recipe I use is my all time favorite chocolate chip recipe! It never fails me. The recipe calls for regular chocolate chips, but I like to mix it up a bit and use whatever I'm in the mood for. Like mini chocolate chips, M&Ms (the red and green ones would do nicely for this time of year since Christmas is just right around the corner), white chocolate chips. If its edible (and has been in cookies before) then its do-able. The directions for the cookies says to shape the dough in golf ball size. Personally, I think that is a little too big for my taste. So I shaped it in ping pong ball size. Perfecto!! The baking time is still the same, 9 to 10 minutes. I take it out exactly at 9 minutes.
Oh no! I tried to add the link of the cookies here, but the site I visit no longer shows the full recipe for free. Bummer! But if you do a little scavenger hunt, you'll be able to find the recipe I've written somewhere on my blog. Read it carefully now since I tend to modify the recipe. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment